The 2019 Walmart Black Friday weekend blowout sale ended with a bang a week ago, but America’s number one big-box retailer wasted no time in throwing its weight behind Cyber Monday with a bunch of new deals as Christmas looms closer. And after the Black Friday dust settles and the warring Black Friday hordes have dispersed without leaving behind too many unnecessary casualties, Cyber Monday and Cyber Week are the best opportunities of the remaining holiday shopping season to find last-minute bargains right from the comfort of your couch before Santa starts loading up his sleigh.
During the big sales we’ve seen in 2019 so far, Walmart ran many of its biggest rollbacks on pricey electronics like 4K smart TVs,
Extended Walmart Cyber Monday 2019 deals still available right now
- Sony PlayStation 4 Pro 4K Gaming Console — $299 (was $400)
- Nintendo Switch Bundle with Mario Red Joy-Con, $20 Credit and Carrying Case — $299
- TCL 43-Inch Class 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart TV — $230 (was $430)
- Lenovo IdeaPad S340 15.6-Inch Laptop — $299 (was $449)
- Samsung Curved 32-Inch 1080p Monitor — $150 (was $250)
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with Google Assistant — $279 (was $349)
- SAMSUNG Curved 55-Inch Class 4K Ultra HD 2160P HDR Smart LED TV — $478 (was $700)
- Bose SoundTouch 300 Wireless Streaming Soundbar — $399 (was $699)
How to shop the remaining Walmart Cyber Week 2019 deals
The primary rule of holiday shopping is that if you spot a smoking hot Cyber Week deal on something you really want, don’t drag your feet. Walmart changes up its sale offerings frequently, usually swapping them out after two or three days at the most (if they don’t sell out before then, that is). As far as what particular deals to look out for, know that while Walmart has always offered great rollbacks on iPhones, iPads, Apple Watches, video games and consoles, and other pricey stuff during Cyber Monday and Cyber Week, it’s arguably the best place to shop for 4K smart TV deals due to its unbeatable selection with the biggest discounts to match.
Yet Walmart’s real trump card in the Cyber Week wars, and a major weapon wields has against online retailers like Amazon, is ship-to-store with local pickup. When you’re checking out on the online storefront, you can almost always have your purchase shipped to a local Walmart where you can then go and pick it up. People who don’t like the idea of packages sitting on their porches while they’re not at home, or those who already go to their local brick-and-mortar Walmart to shop for things like groceries, should definitely consider picking up expensive purchases like this. This service alone gives Walmart a huge boost against other retailers during these big online sales.
Another reason to shop at Walmart is that it offers free home delivery (and often free two-day shipping) on a ton of its online inventory, which is especially nice when you’re ordering bulky freight items like
- This RTX 3070 gaming laptop deal for $1,000 officially wins Cyber Monday
- Why a Kindle Paperwhite is the best $100 you can spend on Cyber Monday
- Amazon Black Friday deals: save on TVs, laptops and more
- Which Chromebook should you buy on Cyber Monday 2021?
- Which MacBook should you buy on Cyber Monday 2021?