The best Cyber Monday deals include plenty of good deals on some of the best laptops you can buy. There is no “one size fits all” when it comes to choosing a laptop. However, the Dell XPS 13 is the laptop that will fit the needs of most people. That makes it a fantastic choice to buy on Cyber Monday, assuming you purchase one as part of the best Cyber Monday laptop deals.
- View Laptop Cyber Monday Deals at Amazon
- View Laptop Cyber Monday Deals at Best Buy
- View Laptop Cyber Monday Deals at Walmart
Which laptop should you buy on Cyber Monday?
Choosing the best laptop for you is a highly personal purchase.
Dell XPS 13
The Dell XPS 13 is fast, mobile, and attractive, the ideal laptop for the student, home office worker, or just someone who wants a beautiful laptop.
The white palm rests have a clean, modern aesthetic that is unique without being too flashy. Of course, the ultra-thin bezels on the XPS 13 have always been its calling card. It features top-of-the-line build quality too.
- View Dell XPS 13 Cyber Monday deals at Amazon
- View Dell XPS 13 Cyber Monday Deals at Best Buy
- View Dell XPS 13 Cyber Monday Deals at Walmart
However, the XPS 13 is not the only that laptop fits this category. If you’re more interested in a Mac, for example, the M1 MacBook Air makes for an excellent alternative.
The M1 provides the MacBook Air with long-lasting battery life and good performance, all without making a peep because it’s fanless. For the first time in a long time, the MacBook Air is a great entry-level introduction to the Mac ecosystem.
- View MacBook Air Cyber Monday Deals at Amazon
- View MacBook Air Cyber Monday Deals at Best Buy
- View MacBook Air Cyber Monday Deals at Walmart
Razer Blade 14
The needs of a student, however, will vary wildly from a professional video editor. That remains true for those who want to dive into PC gaming. So, if you’re looking for a laptop with a bit more oomph, you might want to consider a larger laptop with a discrete graphics card.
If you’re going to spend more time gaming than editing video, the Razer Blade 14 is a fantastic option. It’s remarkably portable and sleek given how much performance it packs. It’s expensive, but it’s a gaming laptop that can double just as easily for work or creative pursuits.
- View Razer Blade 14 Cyber Monday Deals at Amazon
- View Razer Blade 14 Cyber Monday Deals at Best Buy
- View Razer Blade 14 Cyber Monday Deals at Walmart
Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5
Now, a lot of people searching for a laptop on Cyber Monday are looking on the lower end of the spectrum. If your budget is under $1,000 — maybe even under $500 — I’d recommend one of the best Chromebooks, such as the Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5.
It has a 1080p screen and an Intel Core processor, despite being ridiculously cheap. If your computing needs don’t go beyond a web browser, there’s not much reason to spend more money than on the Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5.
- View Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5 Cyber Monday deals at Amazon
- View Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5 Cyber Monday Deals at Best Buy
- View Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5 Cyber Monday Deals at Walmart
- Don’t wait on next-gen gaming laptops — here’s what you should buy instead
- This killer Black Friday deal on an RTX 3060 gaming laptop is still available
- Hackers’ Cyber Monday deals will be unbelievably good
- Which RTX 4080 should you buy on release day?
- Which gaming laptop should buy on Prime Day 2022?