Now that the hype from Call of Duty: Black Ops has died down, it is time to stretch the credit cards once more for the next title in the Assassin’s Creed franchise.
Due out tomorrow, Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood is a direct sequel to Assassin’s Creed II, picking up immediately where the previous game ended. You once again step into the animus and take control of Ezio. Following an attack that destroys his home and kills his friend, Ezio take sthe fight to the Borgias on the streets of Rome. But rather than just assassinating key targets, Ezio faces an army, so he counters that with an army of his own.
Check back tomorrow for our full review of Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood, which releases on PC, Xbox 360, and PS3.
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Rogue Remastered’ is coming to PS4, Xbox One
- Have cash to spare? Pick up this $500 Assassin’s Creed figurine
- ‘God of War’ director says future games could be set in ancient Egypt
- Ubisoft’s ‘Sam’ A.I. wants to help you play video games
- Here’s every game you’ll want to play in 4K HDR on the PS4 Pro