Now that the hype from Call of Duty: Black Ops has died down, it is time to stretch the credit cards once more for the next title in the Assassin’s Creed franchise.
Due out tomorrow, Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood is a direct sequel to Assassin’s Creed II, picking up immediately where the previous game ended. You once again step into the animus and take control of Ezio. Following an attack that destroys his home and kills his friend, Ezio take sthe fight to the Borgias on the streets of Rome. But rather than just assassinating key targets, Ezio faces an army, so he counters that with an army of his own.
Check back tomorrow for our full review of Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood, which releases on PC, Xbox 360, and PS3.
- Scarlet Nexus secretly features some of 2021’s most complex characters
- You can now replay PS3 classics with AMD Super Resolution
- Everything we know about Assassin’s Creed: Infinity
- Resident Evil Re:Verse abruptly delayed to 2022 ahead of this month’s launch
- Assassin’s Creed Infinity could use less content, not more