In the most immediately exciting revelation of its E3 presentation, EA has announced that the beta for its upcoming cops vs. robbers shooter, Battlefield: Hardline is live now for PS4 and PC gamers. You can sign up for the closed beta now on the Hardline website. The site notes that there are limited spots available, so try to get on the list quickly if you want to ensure a beta key.
To satiate Xbox One, 360, and PS3 players, selecting one of those platforms on the beta site will grant access to some exclusive goodies when the game officially launches in the fall, including additional content and gear in Battlefield: Hardline and a unique dogtag for Battlefield 4.
Battlefield: Hardline was leaked last month and is the first entry in the series not developed by DICE, but instead by Dead Space creators Visceral Games. EA has promised that support will continue for Battlefield 4 in the foreseeable future. Hardline launches on Xbox One, 360, PS3, PS4, and PC on October 21, 2014.
- Report: ‘Battlefield V’ takes players back to the series’ World War II origins
- ‘Burnout Paradise Remastered’ crashes onto consoles March 16
- The best demos, betas, and free-to-play games you can try this weekend
- From ‘Anthem’ to ‘Smash Bros. on Switch,’ here are the games coming to E3 2018
- The best video games for couples to play on Valentine’s Day