PCs were where multiplayer gaming began. While consoles stole the spotlight for a while by allowing multiple people to easily play on one system together, PCs have always taken the lead in providing players with the most options for multiplayer gaming. Most of the time, people come to PCs for competitive action, and there are a ton of options for those looking to go head to head in just about any genre imaginable, but there’s also a wealth of high-quality and unique experiences that focus on co-operation.
Co-op games focus on, or at least feature, two or more players working together against the game itself. That can take the form of puzzles, enemy A.I., or even just the systems of the game itself. There’s hardly any genre out there that hasn’t at least had a few tries at adding in co-op, and with online gaming being the norm, more and more people are looking to use games as a way to hang out with friends as well as have fun. PC gamers almost have too many co-op games to pick from now, which is why we have scoured all the storefronts and picked out 15 of the best co-op games you can play on PC.
- How to order the PS5 (with disc drive) for delivery by December 24
- Gears 5 is only $5 at Best Buy right now — hurry!
- The best Nintendo Switch games for 2022
- This Alienware gaming PC with an RTX 3080 Ti is $530 off right now
- Get this Lenovo gaming laptop with an RTX 3050 Ti for $550 today