Minecraft is one of the biggest games in the world, sitting among the bestselling games of all time with nearly 200 million copies shipped. Although wildly popular, Minecraft hasn’t changed much since launch. That’s why we’re here to give you a list of the best games like Minecraft if you need a change.
There aren’t many games quite like Minecraft, despite the fact that countless have tried to copy the formula. Below, we have options that differ in aesthetics and mechanics, but keep the idea of building and survival intact. If you’re looking to program Pokémon Red into the game, or delve deep into the modding scene, it’s best to stick with Minecraft.
- Nintendo Switch Black Friday deals: games, accessories and more
- The best co-op games on Nintendo Switch
- The best Xbox Series X headsets
- The best multiplayer games on Nintendo Switch
- Pokémon Scarlet and Violet: 8 tips and tricks to get started