Do you want to fight in the ruined husk of New York City, while wearing a futuristic combat suit that helps you to hunt down some of your friends to annihilate them? Sure, who doesn’t, and with Crysis 2, you get to do exactly that.
There really doesn’t seem to be much reason to continue to hype this game—the anticipation is almost palpable as is. An early multiplayer demo on Xbox Live was available as an exclusive for gold members from January 25 through February 4, and 1.7 million people downloaded it. There were a few issues on the technical side, but that probably won’t stop most from not buying this title when it is released. But, anything worth doing is worth doing to the extreme, and so EA and developer Crytek have released a second multiplayer demo for the Xbox 360, and now PC gamers can get in on the action as well. No word on a PS3 demo before the release, but it is still a possibility.
Check out the trailer below, and if you are running an Xbox 360 or a PC, go check out the demo–which was released today–to prepare for the release on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on March 22.
- The best new movie trailers: ‘Deadpool 2,’ ‘Hotel Artemis,’ and more
- This trailer-towing robot is like a Roomba on steroids
- Here’s everything we know about Hideo Kojima’s mysterious ‘Death Stranding’
- Solve crimes adorably when ‘Detective Pikachu’ launches this March
- The Dark Knight journeys to feudal Japan in the epic anime ‘Batman Ninja’