If you have ever tried your hand at spinning records, or even if you have just listened to a few DJs, then you know that the ability to mix various tracks together is not just important, it goes to the heart of the musical style as a whole. That is a lesson that FreeStyleGames, the developer behind DJ Hero 2 has learned
In the sequel to the rhythm game, gamers/DJs will now be able to mix in large sections of other songs using the cross fade feature. It might sound like a minor detail, but it should help to open up the game and make it more like a true DJ experience.
Check out the video below for more details. DJ Hero 2 will be released for the PS 3, Wii and Xbox 360 on October 19.
- Ark 2: Release date, platforms, trailers, gameplay, and more
- Gaming’s greatest urban legend has finally been confirmed
- The best gaming speakers for 2022: Improve the sound on your PC or game console
- Slime Rancher 2: Release date, trailers, gameplay, and more
- 10 games to show off your gaming PC