If you have ever tried your hand at spinning records, or even if you have just listened to a few DJs, then you know that the ability to mix various tracks together is not just important, it goes to the heart of the musical style as a whole. That is a lesson that FreeStyleGames, the developer behind DJ Hero 2 has learned
In the sequel to the rhythm game, gamers/DJs will now be able to mix in large sections of other songs using the cross fade feature. It might sound like a minor detail, but it should help to open up the game and make it more like a true DJ experience.
Check out the video below for more details. DJ Hero 2 will be released for the PS 3, Wii and Xbox 360 on October 19.
- The best video game soundtracks of all time
- The best TV shows on Amazon Prime Video right now
- The 95 best movies on HBO Max right now
- The 50 best movies on Amazon Prime Video right now
- The best multiplayer games on Nintendo Switch