Electronic Arts has released details for the Digital Deluxe Edition of its upcoming, highly anticipated Dragon Age: Inquisition, which is set for release on October 7.
For $70, players will be treated to a wealth of exclusive content including: the digital soundtrack, a Red Hart Halla mount (or a Bog Unicorn, for the more evil-inclined), the Skyhold Throne (made from a dragon’s skull), and the “Flames of the Inquisition” pack, which includes armor, weapons and a mount. There’s also more to be announced, according to EA. Nobody will expect your Inquisition.
More details and pre-order for the PC download are available on EA’s Origin website. Separate product listings from GameStop also confirm that the Digital Deluxe Edition bonuses carry over to the console releases.
- BioWare producer confirms a new Dragon Age game is in the works
- Electronic Arts again ditches E3 in favor of EA Play event in June
- ‘Anthem,’ BioWare’s ambitious answer to ‘Destiny,’ reportedly pushed to 2019
- A stirring new ‘God of War’ story trailer reveals an April 20 launch on PS4
- From ‘Anthem’ to ‘Smash Bros. on Switch,’ here are the games coming to E3 2018