Publisher Bethesda Softworks announced today that Obsidian Entertainment’s Fallout: New Vegas will be part of this year’s fall video game lineup. The new title will be released for the PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3 this fall. The company says that Fallout: New Vegas is intended as a follow-up to 2008’s critically-acclaimed Fallout 3, and sets players in post-apocalyptic Las Vegas—which from this teaser trailer this one kind of looks like a nice mix of Wall-E and Terminator Salvation, but Las Vegas-style.
Bethesda didn’t reveal any additional details, but we’re expecting to hear some more soon—it’s just another game to get excited for this year.
- ‘Fallout 76’: Everything you need to know
- Obsidian Entertainment teases new RPG with a space gun and a skin cream
- It’s official! AMD’s next-generation 7nm GPU is the Radeon Vega VII
- Check out the best Xbox One deals and bundles available now
- Like ‘No Man’s Sky’ and ‘The Elder Scrolls Online’, ‘Fallout 76’ Has A Future