Publisher Bethesda Softworks announced today that Obsidian Entertainment’s Fallout: New Vegas will be part of this year’s fall video game lineup. The new title will be released for the PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3 this fall. The company says that Fallout: New Vegas is intended as a follow-up to 2008’s critically-acclaimed Fallout 3, and sets players in post-apocalyptic Las Vegas—which from this teaser trailer this one kind of looks like a nice mix of Wall-E and Terminator Salvation, but Las Vegas-style.
Bethesda didn’t reveal any additional details, but we’re expecting to hear some more soon—it’s just another game to get excited for this year.
- Fallout countdown video spotted in Amazon placeholder for Bethesda game
- Check out the best Xbox One deals and bundles available now
- ‘Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers’ to launch July 2 with Gunbreakers and Viera
- Innit showcases new solutions for LG’s Signature Kitchen Suite at KBIS 2019
- Content-Aware Fill makes objects in video disappear with A.I. in After Effects