One of Fortnite season 4 week 7’s easier challenges requires you to destroy three cobwebs at The Authority. The nice thing is that they’re all relatively close to one another, but if you’re having trouble, we’ve got you covered. In this guide, we’ll show you where to find cobwebs at The Authority and we’ll even include a handy video for you, showing us destroying all three back-to-back. Keep in mind, there are other cobwebs you can destroy at The Authority, but the ones we picked to take out are relatively simple to find.
Here’s how to destroy cobwebs at The Authority in Fortnite.
- Fortnite season 4 week 6 challenge guide: Consume foraged items at Holly Hedges
- Fortnite season 4 week 6 challenge guide: How to consume a Legendary fish
- Fortnite season 4 week 5: Drive from Slurpy Swamp to Catty Corner in under 4 minutes without getting out
The Authority is the large island in the middle of the map and you can easily spot it since it’s marked for you. Luckily, the cobwebs in this area are in the same spots each time, so you don’t have to worry about having to discover and look for them, yourself. We recommend starting by landing on the helipad on the eastern side of The Authority, as it leads to a convenient trio of cobwebs for you to destroy. Remember, if you get eliminated before taking out all three cobwebs, you can start a new match and your progress will save.
Though, from our experience, you can gather all three in less than a minute. Sometimes, you’ll come across other enemies looking to complete this challenge as well, so if that happens, do your best to grab a weapon to defend yourself. There’s a chest on the top floor of The Authority as soon as you enter from the helipad, so rush towards it as quickly as you can.
Here’s a video of us destroying all three.
And here’s a list of them along with their locations.
You’ll find the first cobweb on the top floor, as soon as you enter from the helipad. It’ll be in the top right corner of the room you enter, so either shoot it or craft a ramp to get up to it.
The next one is found one floor below the previous cobweb. Simply go down the steps, open the door, and it’ll be in a corner just above you as you enter the room on the left side.
The third and final cobweb is found one floor below the previous, in a more open area above a series of beams. It’s located on the south side and can be reached by jumping up on some boxes next to it — or shot if you manage to get your hands on a weapon. Once you’ve destroyed the final one, you’ll gain a quick and easy 25,000 XP.
- All Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 4 quests
- Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 4 guide: All week 2 quests and how to complete them
- Fortnite Chapter 3 guide: All week 1 quests and how to complete them
- The best Warzone landing spots for all maps during Season 5
- Fortnite Chapter 3 guide: All week 0 quests and how to complete them