Marking the one-year anniversary of its Matrix Online game, Sony has rolled out a major enhancement in the form of Combat Revision 2.0, with a new combat model, improved user interface (via two hotbars on the screen at all times), and the addition of Combat Styles for each branch of the game’s Discipline tree. Players will be able t see who is going to take damage and whether a special attack succeeds without having to look away from the action.
Sony also plans to introduce new game content centered around a “Piece of Blue Sky” in-game concert. All current active payers who attend the concert event will the (virtual) concert T’s and baseball caps. No word on how well the concertwear goes with cool sunglasses and black leather dusters.
- Capital One’s virtual assistant Eno helps you shop online safely
- Match Group sues Bumble for alleged patent infringement
- The Google News Initiative aims to step up the fight against fake news
- Cybersecurity is the target of Udacity’s next nanodegree
- Walmart partners with Rakuten for online groceries and ebooks