Marking the one-year anniversary of its Matrix Online game, Sony has rolled out a major enhancement in the form of Combat Revision 2.0, with a new combat model, improved user interface (via two hotbars on the screen at all times), and the addition of Combat Styles for each branch of the game’s Discipline tree. Players will be able t see who is going to take damage and whether a special attack succeeds without having to look away from the action.
Sony also plans to introduce new game content centered around a “Piece of Blue Sky” in-game concert. All current active payers who attend the concert event will the (virtual) concert T’s and baseball caps. No word on how well the concertwear goes with cool sunglasses and black leather dusters.
- Bethesda E3 2018 press conference confirms ‘Starfield’ and ‘The Elder Scrolls VI’
- Could Snap save the internet from fake news? Here’s the company’s secret weapon
- ‘Mario Tennis Aces’ review
- Instagram’s IGTV is a new Stories-like home for vertical long-form videos
- Instagram now shows when you’re online (don’t worry, it has an off button)