The latest trailer in the lead-up to Assassin’s Creed Unity‘s November 11 release introduces some of the actors behind the characters you encounter on your journey through revolutionary France. Fictional assassin protagonist Arno Dorian and his childhood flame-turned-Templar Elise are joined by a diverse lineup of historical personages, including the Marquis de Sade, Robespierre, and Napoleon Bonaparte.
Dan Jeannotte (Arno) and Catherine Bérubé (Elise) share some of their characters’ backstories, such as how their childhood play evolved into adult romance. The actors behind the historical characters talk about what it’s like to put their own spin on such famous figures while Jeannotte elaborates on how Arno’s original story intersects with theirs.
Assassin’s Creed Unity hits PlayStation 4, Windows, and Xbox One on November 11.
- Common iOS 11 problems and advice on how to handle them
- 28 iOS 11 tips and tricks to help you navigate Apple’s latest update with ease
- A ‘flying brain’ is going to help out on the space station this summer
- Is tech finally killing radio? Don’t let iHeart’s bleeding fool you
- iHeartRadio has filed for bankruptcy but don’t worry — it isn’t going anywhere