Fallout 4 is already a smash hit, shattering Steam’s record for concurrent users, and it’s no wonder why: the game improves upon an already popular formula in just about every way. As with every Bethesda game, the little details sometimes make the biggest impact, such as when the player’s robot butler, Codsworth, refers to them by name. That assumes, of course, you have a name he knows how to say.
An intrepid player on Reddit has unearthed the complete list of names Codsworth is programmed to say, and there are some surprising options. The Kyles and Seans of the world will be saddened to learn that Codsworth has forgotten how to say their names (in his defense, his hard drive is over 200 years old.) However, people hoping to roleplay as Sterling Archer, Battosai the Manslayer, or Philip Marlowe (among others) can rejoice.On the fence about getting Fallout 4? Let our review sway you!
- 20 holiday gift ideas for your co-workers that they’ll actually want
- Here’s every Xbox One X Enhanced game that supports 4K resolution
- The Razer Black Friday sale is on: Save up to $300 on new gaming gear
- Miss Black Friday but still need an Xbox? Walmart has you covered
- 13 great sci-fi books to read before they become TV shows