Fallout 4 is already a smash hit, shattering Steam’s record for concurrent users, and it’s no wonder why: the game improves upon an already popular formula in just about every way. As with every Bethesda game, the little details sometimes make the biggest impact, such as when the player’s robot butler, Codsworth, refers to them by name. That assumes, of course, you have a name he knows how to say.
An intrepid player on Reddit has unearthed the complete list of names Codsworth is programmed to say, and there are some surprising options. The Kyles and Seans of the world will be saddened to learn that Codsworth has forgotten how to say their names (in his defense, his hard drive is over 200 years old.) However, people hoping to roleplay as Sterling Archer, Battosai the Manslayer, or Philip Marlowe (among others) can rejoice.On the fence about getting Fallout 4? Let our review sway you!
- 100 awesome Android apps that will transform your tired tablet
- Here’s every Xbox One X Enhanced game that supports 4K resolution
- The 12 best ugly Christmas sweaters you can buy on Amazon
- What a good boy! These video games let you pet dogs — and other animals
- Check out 30 of the best iPhone games you need to be playing