This game looks cool, there is no other way to say it. In a video game field dominated by futuristic games and World War 2 shooters, the neglected setting of the Wild West is getting a bit of love courtesy of Rockstar, and a new trailer has been released to get you excited for the upcoming launch.
The game seems to have all the staples of a Rockstar game: gritty realistic encounters, lots of violence, and a heavy emphasis on a believable and fully realized world. An new multiplayer aspect should add depth, and the open nature of the game itself could keep this game in your console for months to come.
Red Dead Redemption is due out on the 18th, but until then you can have a sneak peak at the game that could shortly swallow whole days of your life.
Warning: This trailer may not be suitable for all ages.
- These are all the best trailers and new games revealed at The Game Awards 2018
- Strategy guide images show off full ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’ map
- ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’: Everything you need to know
- DT Daily: Macbook leaks, ‘Red Dead’ reviews, and a swanky PS4 controller
- Get $100 off an Xbox One when you purchase ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’