The latest trailer for Noah premiered during the first quarter of a heated Super Bowl contest between the Denver Broncos and Seattle Seahawks. Darren Aronofsky’s take on the Bible’s global flood and the man – Russell Crowe, looking very beardy – who rode it out aboard a massive ark filled with animals probably isn’t quite accurate. It sure looks loud and explode-y though. At one point, you see a whole bunch of fiery beings – angels, perhaps? – soaring down to Earth from deep space.
This was only a 30-second trailer, so any new glimpses at what could accurately be described as the prototypical subject matter for a disaster flick is of the “blink and you’ll miss it” variety. Fortunately, you’re watching this on the Internet and can start/stop to your heart’s content. Noah hits theaters on March 8.
- Behold the dreaded dragon-sharks in the full trailer for final Sharknado movie
- You can preload ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’ soon, and you definitely should
- ‘What We Do In The Shadows’ turns Jemaine Clement into a creature of the night
- The best stand-up comedy on Netflix (November 2018)
- The best horror movies streaming right now