The latest trailer for Noah premiered during the first quarter of a heated Super Bowl contest between the Denver Broncos and Seattle Seahawks. Darren Aronofsky’s take on the Bible’s global flood and the man – Russell Crowe, looking very beardy – who rode it out aboard a massive ark filled with animals probably isn’t quite accurate. It sure looks loud and explode-y though. At one point, you see a whole bunch of fiery beings – angels, perhaps? – soaring down to Earth from deep space.
This was only a 30-second trailer, so any new glimpses at what could accurately be described as the prototypical subject matter for a disaster flick is of the “blink and you’ll miss it” variety. Fortunately, you’re watching this on the Internet and can start/stop to your heart’s content. Noah hits theaters on March 8.
- Samsung’s Latest Soundbar Aims to Put Gamers in the Spotlight
- Watch all the Super Bowl movie trailers from this year’s game
- ‘Shadow of the Tomb Raider’ gameplay will debut at Tribeca Film Festival
- Airstream Basecamp is back for those seeking a smaller, more affordable trailer
- Get your first peek at ‘Unsane,’ Steven Soderbergh’s thriller shot on an iPhone