Gamers will be able to play as the vigilante Red Hood in a number of Batman: Arkham Knight DLC story missions when the game arrives in 2015, thanks to an exclusive pre-order bonus from GameStop. This new content is in addition to the Harley Quinn DLC and exclusive poster already on offer for GameStop customers that pre-order the game.
Red Hood was originally introduced as the leader of a criminal gang, but he became known as the Joker after coming into contact with toxic chemicals that disfigured him. The version of the character that we see here in Arkham Knight has more in common with Jason Todd, who was once Robin, then the villain Hush, before assuming the mantle of Red Hood.
As an antihero who fights for justice, Red Hood wants to cleanse Gotham City of corruption. The problem for Batman is, he does it by any means necessary, killing criminals (and anyone else who gets in his way) without a second thought.
The previous games in the Arkham series have seen their fair share of downloadable content, and it seems that Arkham Knight is no exception. We had a chance to play the game at this year’s E3; take a look at our hands-on preview.
Batman: Arkham Knight will be released sometime in 2015 on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
- The Dark Knight journeys to feudal Japan in the epic anime ‘Batman Ninja’
- Check out the best Nintendo Switch deals and bundles for April 2018
- The best demos, betas, and free-to-play games you can try this weekend
- Nintendo Switch vs. PlayStation 4: Which console should you buy?
- EA’s Origin Access adds other publishers’ games, including ‘Batman: Arkham City’