Spanish site PSNow! set the media outlets buzzing about the release of Epic Mickey for the PlayStation – unfortunately, it was nothing more than a prank. The site posted a story correction after the original article explaining that December 28 is Spain’s version of April Fool’s Day. “Logically, we would have [been] delighted to announce the world premiere of Epic Mickey’s launch on the PlayStation 3, but that time [isn’t] today…PS: Sorry to break the hearts of international sites that have linked [us] in the last hours,” the translation reads.
- Epic Games hauls in $15 million from ‘Fortnite’ on iOS in just three weeks
- Florida mansion is a dream for the Disney lover who has $900,000 to spare
- ‘Kingdom Hearts III’ will get minigames inspired by classic LCD handhelds
- You can sign up for the ‘Fortnite: Battle Royale’ mobile beta right now
- Epic Games is pulling the plug on ‘Paragon’ after the success of ‘Fortnite’