Following hot on the heals of Samsung’s announcement of a 40in. OLED TV prototype, The Enquirer has a fun and informative read on the pros and cons of OLED.
From the article:
I had my credit card in a fevered grip before I got a grip, and let the reality of the situation pop my balloon of childish excitement. You won’t actually be able to buy one until late next year or early 2007. Arrrgh!! I have been hearing about bloody OLEDs for so long now that I finally thought they had it cracked and the damned things had made it past mobile phones and onto the shelves. It was not to be. But 40-inch is a good sign. A very good sign for OLEDs
- Hands on with LG 88-inch 8K OLED and more crazy TVs from CES 2018
- For singer Tory Lanez’ totally freestyled new album, memories are everything
- 4 reasons not to mount your TV over your fireplace (and other helpful tips)
- I played ping pong against a giant robot, and it was awesome
- I spend 8 hours a day on Amazon — my personal wish list may give you some ideas