Given that today is the first day of Black Friday, a lot of folks are likely going to be taking advantage of tons and tons of Black Friday deals. Being the best sale of the year to buy electronics, though, it’s likely that many of these devices will need batteries. To that end, we’ve collected some of the best AA and AAA battery deals we could find to save you the trouble of having to rush to get batteries while a cool piece of tech is sitting waiting to be used. And don’t think we’ve only focused on traditional batteries since we’ve found deals on some of the best rechargeable batteries on the market.
AA batteries are used for many different purposes. For instance, they can be used for a flashlight, a calculator, a digital thermometer, along with smoke detectors or a traditional wall clock. They can also be used for remotes along with toys, so they’re a very versatile type of battery. Old school gamers will likely fondly remember them as ‘Gameboy’ batteries referring to swapping out batteries for the Nintendo Gameboy. While many devices may use batteries that can be charged via a USB cable or similar, there are still enough using AA batteries that it’s handy to have some spare at home.
- Powermax 24-Count AA Batteries —
- Deleepow 8-pack Rechargeable AA batteries —
- Amazon Basics 48-Pack AA Batteries —
- Energizer AA Batteries 32-Count —
- Duracell Coppertop 20-count Pack —
- Energizer Max 24-count AA Batteries —
AAA batteries are traditionally used for smaller devices than those that use AA batteries. They can also be used in devices that need to be more lightweight. This predominantly means they’re used for remote controls but historically, they’ve also been used for digital cameras and MP3 players. Like AA batteries, they can also be used for small toys, thermometers, calculators, and mostly anything else you can think of. If you have a kitchen timer, for instance or a set of bathroom scales, they may also use AAA batteries. Smaller than AA batteries, they still pack a punch for the devices that use them, balancing weight, size, and potency well. Like AA batteries, they’re the kind of thing you don’t realize are essential until you don’t have any in your home and your remote just broke. Stocking up is essential.
- Powermax 24-count AAA batteries —
- Voniko 24-pack AAA batteries —
- Duracell Optimum AAA Batteries 8-count —
- EBL 16-count Rechargeable AAA batteries —
- Energizer Alkaline 32-pack AAA Batteries —
- Duracell Coppertop 24-count AAA Batteries —
- Best cordless vacuum deals: Big discounts on Dyson, Shark, and more
- Best Amazon Echo deals: Save on on Echo Dot, Echo Show 8, and more
- The best Dyson Hair Dryer, Airwrap, and AirStrait deals for the holidays
- Best robot vacuum Cyber Monday deals: Roomba, Shark, and more
- Best Cyber Monday power tool deals: DeWalt, Milwaukee, and more