Sponsored by radio station 94/7, the flash mob show was announced to members of the 94/7 mobile nation via text one hour prior to the doors opening. Moments after the text was sent people started to arrive at Elephants Deli in NW Portland and within twenty minutes the maximum capacity of seventy five was reached.
The informal stage was defined by white tape that said “do not cross”, a few stools and a fireplace. Cage The Elephant played “Ain’t No Rest For The Wicked”, “Back Against The Wall” and “Cover Me Again”, to a very appreciative and respective audience. Not one person dared to step over the tape.
If you would like to attend future flash mob shows, we suggest you sign up for the 94/7 mobile nation or become a fan of Digital Trends on Facebook and Twitter. We might know a guy, who knows a guy, who keeps us in the loop.
We were able to get two of their songs on video, check them out below.
- The best free music download sites that are totally legal
- The best virtual reality apps for 2019
- Liven up the holiday party with the 10 best white elephant gifts for $20 or less
- My niece lost her hearing. This is a story about how technology brought it back
- The best smartphone stocking stuffers for a very techy Christmas