Baking is the scientific side of the cooking world. Precise measurements, cooking times, and temperatures are essential for your culinary masterpiece to turn out the way you like. iDevices Kitchen Thermometer Mini takes the guesswork out of cooking by letting you monitor what you’re baking in real-time. Just pair the Mini with your smartphone, download and launch the iDevices app, and place the thermometer in the center of what you want to cook. The app displays a chart of your food’s temperature, which you can check from anywhere in your home, as long as you’re in Bluetooth range.
With the ability to set an alert when a certain temperature is reached, you can relax and not have to worry on constantly checking on your food. Taking things a step further, a combination published and user submitted recipe presets built into the app take the guesswork out of cooking. With an affordable price of $30 and its ease of use, this smart thermometer would make a great gift for the chef in your house!
- Back to the grind: How to quickly and easily clean your garbage disposal
- Say goodbye to instant rice: Five rice cookers that do it right
- Five high-tech meat thermometers to ensure properly cooked meals
- The best Galaxy S8 cases and covers to protect your device
- Smooth operator: What can you do with a blender versus a food processor?