With the ability to set an alert when a certain temperature is reached, you can relax and not have to worry on constantly checking on your food. Taking things a step further, a combination published and user submitted recipe presets built into the app take the guesswork out of cooking. With an affordable price of $30 and its ease of use, this smart thermometer would make a great gift for the chef in your house!
- What to pack in a car emergency kit
- The best remote car starters for 2020
- Here’s every Xbox One X Enhanced game that supports 4K resolution
- What is AmazonFresh? Here’s everything you need to know
- How to build a cheap VR-ready PC