Whether you’re a beauty blogger or just interested in putting your best face forward, the Juno and its various lighting options can help. With three different mirror settings, you can set the mirror to reflect either daylight, sunlight, or evening light conditions. And thanks to the companion smartphone app, users can even save their preferred setting so that it’s always on the right one. The app also uses your phone’s sensor to “detect the lighting in the surrounding environment outside of your home,” Juno’s website claims. That means the smart mirror can “auto-adjust itself to find the best light.”
For those who might be a bit more serious about makeup, the Juno can also function as a professional lighting system. In fact, the mirror promises the “latest studio lighting technology,” so you can shoot your next makeup tutorial with confidence.
Even when you’re not using it as a mirror, the Juno can come in handy. Its clever design allows it to transform into a reading light with nothing more than the flick of your wrist, and the adjustable face of the mirror means that you can see yourself from practically any angle. Furthermore, with its removable magnification mirrors, you can boost magnification up to five times.
- GPD Win Max 2 is the handheld gaming laptop you’ve been waiting for
- HTC just released the best Android tablet of 2017… in 2022
- Comparing security camera subscription plans
- Both gamers and audiophiles will want Asus’ latest dual-mode earbuds
- The ROG Phone 6 Pro proves that Asus remains the mobile gaming king