LG Electronics showcases a new 2010 Dios stand-type kimchi refrigerator model designed by Alessandro Mendini, an Alessi designer and world-renowned Italian architect. It features an impressive design with lucid lights giving off multiple colors. Its display lightens or dims according to ambient light.
A free box is kept at two degrees Celsius lower than in other sections, so that users can also keep various other kinds of foods. Cold air at -4 degrees keeps kimchi refreshing every eight hours. The airtight covers in the mid and lower sections keep vegetables and fruit fresh.
Lock-and-lock containers, which obtained the eco-friendly HS Mark, keep the original taste of well-made kimchi. Each section can be converted to a cooler, a freezer or a storage box. Furnished with a third-generation linear compressor, LG’s Mendini kimchi fridge can lower its electricity consumption to 16.4kwh, the lowest level among all standing kimchi refrigerators.
- Samsung Jet Bot AI+ vs. iRoomba Roomba S9+
- The best free-to-play games for 2021
- The 100 best Android apps (September 2021)
- The best games on Xbox Game Pass for 2021
- Lenovo Thinkstation P620 review: The ultimate Threadripper workstation