There’s a street in Portland, Oregon that has such a spectacular Christmas-light display that the police routinely have to block it off from cars, because it’s so packed with pedestrians gaping in wonder. No disrespect, but a neighborhood in Yucaipa, California just might have Peacock Lane beat. Jeff Maxey uploaded a video (which was filmed by a drone, according to the ‘hood’s Facebook page) on YouTube showing the town’s synchronized Christmas lights flashing in time to Trans-Siberian Orchestra’s Wizards of Winter. Yes, it looks amazing, but the truly miraculous part seems to be that everyone in the vicinity was willing to participate, not a Grinch among them. Are we sure this isn’t Pleasantville?
- How to take pictures of Christmas lights
- Customize the look of your Christmas tree with Twinkly smart lights
- Apple’s multimillion-dollar Christmas Carol deal is bad for the future of streaming
- Best holiday smart lights of 2019
- Star Wars: Episode IX — The Rise of Skywalker: Everything we know so far