There’s a street in Portland, Oregon that has such a spectacular Christmas-light display that the police routinely have to block it off from cars, because it’s so packed with pedestrians gaping in wonder. No disrespect, but a neighborhood in Yucaipa, California just might have Peacock Lane beat. Jeff Maxey uploaded a video (which was filmed by a drone, according to the ‘hood’s Facebook page) on YouTube showing the town’s synchronized Christmas lights flashing in time to Trans-Siberian Orchestra’s Wizards of Winter. Yes, it looks amazing, but the truly miraculous part seems to be that everyone in the vicinity was willing to participate, not a Grinch among them. Are we sure this isn’t Pleasantville?
- Here are 5 intelligent uses for smart plugs
- Planning a camping trip? Stock up on camp gear with 25% off at Huckberry
- Dark side of the moon: Why lunar landing conspiracies flourish online
- Walmart drops big discounts on Frigidaire, GE, and Emerson dehumidifiers
- This Prime Day Sony PS4 bundle deal comes with God of War and Days Gone