Kicking back and unwinding with a movie or TV show on Netflix is as simple as finding what you want and hitting play, right? Well, sure. But there’s a lot of stuff hidden inside Netflix that most people have no idea exists. We’re talking about ways to bump up the streaming video quality, see who’s watching what on your account, customize the on screen look, and more. Whether you’re binge-watching the latest season of “Orange is the New Black” or pressing play on a classic like “Forrest Gump,” these power tips can make your Netflix experience that much better.
In this video, find out our top five Netflix secrets, all easy enough for anyone to master.
- 20 Netflix tips and tricks to make your streaming experience even better
- The best Netflix original movies
- Blow up your data cap with the best Netflix original series
- How to download movies from Netflix to your phone, tablet, or PC
- Google Assistant’s voice match finally works with multiple Netflix profiles