Smartphones are about to get a whole lot smarter as Motorola has announced that its next smartphone will pack a whopping 2GHz processor. To put that in perspective, that means that by the end of the year, you might be holding a cell phone in your hands that is more than twice as fast as the computers used to take man to the moon. By comparison, the iPhone runs at a bit above a 1GHz processor speed.
Motorola CEO Sanjay Jha confirmed the release earlier today, but was tight lipped on the details. According to Conceivably Tech, a source has claimed that the new phone will include everything that is technologically possible to be included in a smartphone, it will be Andorid based, and include a graphics card that will include Flash support.
Expect to hear more on this phone when details emerge. Expect to hear a LOT more.
- Motorola’s Moto G7 range offers compelling phones that won’t break the bank
- The best Moto G7 Power cases you can buy for your power-full phone
- The 24 best root apps for rooted Android phones and tablets
- The Nokia 8.1 is a Pie-powered midrange phone that’s not coming to the U.S.
- Moto G7 vs. Moto G7 Power vs. Moto G7 Play: Which Motorola phone is for you?