Smartphones are about to get a whole lot smarter as Motorola has announced that its next smartphone will pack a whopping 2GHz processor. To put that in perspective, that means that by the end of the year, you might be holding a cell phone in your hands that is more than twice as fast as the computers used to take man to the moon. By comparison, the iPhone runs at a bit above a 1GHz processor speed.
Motorola CEO Sanjay Jha confirmed the release earlier today, but was tight lipped on the details. According to Conceivably Tech, a source has claimed that the new phone will include everything that is technologically possible to be included in a smartphone, it will be Andorid based, and include a graphics card that will include Flash support.
Expect to hear more on this phone when details emerge. Expect to hear a LOT more.
- The Vivo Xplay7 could be an absolute monster of an Android phone
- Meet the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, the power behind next-gen phones
- Cell phones in Amazon trees alert rangers to illegal logging, record wildlife
- Can a phone A.I. control a car? We hopped in a Huawei-driven Porsche and found out
- Google launches Gmail Go, its latest lightweight app aimed at low-power phones