Another feature that really stands out is the ability to set up silent zones. You can do this by entering an address, or dropping a pin on a map in the Nut Find app, and you can set as many silent zones as you like. The Nut Find 3 can utilize crowd-GPS. This means if you lose your keys somewhere other than home, anyone running the Nut Find app can detect your keys and send that location information to your phone. And the Nut Find 3 also has a replaceable battery, so you don’t have to replace the device. You can pick up the Nut Find 3 for $24.99.
- The best Bluetooth trackers for 2020
- The best walkie-talkie apps for Android and iOS
- The best smart home hubs for 2020
- Google needs these 9 new features in Android 11
- The best home security cameras for 2020