Another feature that really stands out is the ability to set up silent zones. You can do this by entering an address, or dropping a pin on a map in the Nut Find app, and you can set as many silent zones as you like. The Nut Find 3 can utilize crowd-GPS. This means if you lose your keys somewhere other than home, anyone running the Nut Find app can detect your keys and send that location information to your phone. And the Nut Find 3 also has a replaceable battery, so you don’t have to replace the device. You can pick up the Nut Find 3 for $24.99.
- AirTag helps flyer find his AirTag – but not his missing wallet
- LG not only wants to keep your leafy greens fresh, but help you grow them too
- Tile lets Comcast users use voice control to find keys, wallets, and even kids
- Keep an eye on your pet or child with Fynd, the 4G LTE tracking device
- 3D printing your household items could save you some serious cash, study finds