Another feature that really stands out is the ability to set up silent zones. You can do this by entering an address, or dropping a pin on a map in the Nut Find app, and you can set as many silent zones as you like. The Nut Find 3 can utilize crowd-GPS. This means if you lose your keys somewhere other than home, anyone running the Nut Find app can detect your keys and send that location information to your phone. And the Nut Find 3 also has a replaceable battery, so you don’t have to replace the device. You can pick up the Nut Find 3 for $24.99.
- The best Bluetooth trackers for 2020
- August Wi-Fi Smart Lock Review: Serious security
- The best smart locks for 2020
- Bye Bye Wunderlist: The best to-do apps for Android and iOS
- The best Android apps (June 2020)