Another feature that really stands out is the ability to set up silent zones. You can do this by entering an address, or dropping a pin on a map in the Nut Find app, and you can set as many silent zones as you like. The Nut Find 3 can utilize crowd-GPS. This means if you lose your keys somewhere other than home, anyone running the Nut Find app can detect your keys and send that location information to your phone. And the Nut Find 3 also has a replaceable battery, so you don’t have to replace the device. You can pick up the Nut Find 3 for $24.99.
- These gadgets will stop you from losing your wallet, keys, or bag again
- Fitbit, Garmin, and Suunto fitness trackers on sale ahead of Father’s Day
- Now Google Assistant can help you remember where you left your keys and wallet
- Ford can use your voice to make your car’s wheels theftproof
- It’s nearly impossible to lose this solar-powered location-tracking wallet