Every year Apple returns with an announcement regarding their latest software for their desktop and mobile devices. This year’s anticipated software iOS 9 and OS X El Capitan introduce a slew of new features for users to enjoy from multi-tasking to spotlight. While this new software won’t be released to the public until this fall, developers have had the chance to test it out for themselves thanks to beta versions.
Luckily, the recent opening of Apple’s public beta gives the general community an opportunity to give the software a try ahead of release as well. In this new episode of Explained we discuss what exactly Apple’s public beta entails and the details necessary when deciding whether or not to try it. Find out everything you need to know about Apple’s latest betas and how you can get your hands on them in this quick and informative video.
- Here’s how to enroll in the iOS beta program to get updates early
- New AMD ‘APU’ chips get their game on, but will they replace GPU systems?
- The iOS 11.3 update lets you to turn off performance throttling on your iPhone
- Apple’s iOS 11.3 update will bring big changes, here’s a few of our favorites
- Microsoft Launcher beta update includes new features, bug fixes