Wouldn’t it be great to have enough money to splurge for both the necessities and the absurd on Amazon? Well, the online marketplace is giving everyone a chance to do just that. All you have to do is download an app.
From now until April 15, you have a chance to win a $25,000 shopping spree on Amazon. That’s not exactly chump change, and you can get quite a bit of shopping done with that much money. If you want an opportunity at winning the sweepstakes, though, you’ll have to jump through a few hoops.
For starters, the contest is only open to U.S. customers 18 years of age or older. Sorry, international readers. Secondly, you’ll have to be registered on Amazon’s website. You’ll then need to download and install the Amazon Appstore on your Android device, if you haven’t done so already. Finally, you must download an app, whether it’s free or paid. Regardless of how many apps you download, you are only given one entry, though, so loading up your device with Amazon apps won’t increase your chances one iota.
If you want your shot at a $25,000 Amazon shopping spree, and don’t mind loading up the Amazon Appstore on your device, head on over to the registration page and sign up. What do you have to lose?
- New app Zeamo helps users find and access gyms on the fly
- What can’t it do? The top Echo tips and tricks to use around the house
- How to sideload an APK or install an Android app from outside the Play Store
- Got a new Amazon Echo? Here’s how to set it up
- How to watch Amazon Instant Video on Chromecast or Android TV