We only have a few more months until The Avengers: Age Of Ultron arrives in theaters, so it’s no surprise that more details about the film are beginning to emerge — sometimes via unexpected sources. Details about the origins of the film’s new, android characters Vision and Ultron, for example, were recently revealed via some promotional art for an upcoming line of licensed Age Of Ultron products.
A large batch of promotional art for Avengers: Age Of Ultron was recently posted to the SuperHeroHype forum and Reddit, with the latter hosting an image of typical back-of-box material found on toys that offers descriptions of Vision and Ultron (posted below). The description could be considered a spoiler of sorts for the film, as it offers an origin for each character that diverges significantly from their comic-book counterparts — so take heed of the necessary SPOILER WARNING before reading it.
As for the rest of the promotional images, the SuperHeroHype forum has several new images likely tied to upcoming Age Of Ultron products that feature Ultron, Thor, and even a pair of images depicting Hulk squaring off against Iron Man’s “Hulkbuster” armor.
You can view a few of the images below, and the rest at each of the aforementioned sites.
Avengers: Age Of Ultron hits theaters May 1, 2015.
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’: Everything we know about the ‘Infinity War’ sequel
- ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8 is coming! Here’s everything we know so far
- ‘Black Panther 2’: Everything we know about the sequel so far
- The best shows on Netflix right now (January 2019)
- The best new movie trailers: ‘Spider-Man,’ ‘John Wick,’ Ghostbusters,’ and more