Seasons come and seasons go, and the collection of movies and shows available on Netflix follows a similar cycle. A new month brings new arrivals on Netflix, but it also means that some great series and films will be leaving the streaming service, too.
Among the noteworthy shows leaving Netflix in March 2023 are all three seasons of both crime drama Hap and Leonard and Israeli drama Shtisel, while Lee Daniels’ The Butler and Brokeback Mountain are two prominent films exiting the streamer’s library. Read on for the full list of movies and shows leaving Netflix in March, with the most notable titles highlighted in bold, so you know what to prioritize watching.
Trying to fit in some great movies or shows before they’re gone from Netflix and other streaming services at the end of the month? Check our other monthly roundup of everything leaving Hulu. You can find even more recommendations in our lists of the best movies on Netflix and best shows on Netflix, which are updated every week.
Leaving Netflix in March 2023
- Hap and Leonard: Seasons 1-3
- Lee Daniels’ The Butler
- Outback Truckers: Seasons 1-3
- Instant Hotel: Season 2
- Shtisel: Seasons 1-3
- Big Time Rush: Seasons 1-4
- 30 Minutes or Less
- Brokeback Mountain
- How to watch NBA basketball from anywhere for free
- What’s new on Peacock in April 2023
- Squid Game season 2: Everything we know so far
- How to watch the Toronto Blue Jays vs Detroit Tigers live stream for free
- The best movies on Peacock right now