When it comes to the Fast and Furious franchise, you expect things to move quickly, and the explosions to be big and satisfying. You also need to give reality a bit of leeway. The films attack your eyeballs with insanity, and while generally not candidates for best adapted screenplay, they offer fun diversions.
The fifth movie in the franchise, Fast Five seems to take what worked with the previous films and forces steroids down its throat, then unleashes it in Rio De Janeiro. The film brings back cast members from each of the previous films, and adds Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson just for good measure.
When a Brazilian businessman crosses Dom and the gang, they lay out a plan to get him back and get rich in the progress. Things are going to plan when a Federal Agent (Johnson) heads to Brazil to bring them in, and finds that he isn’t sure what side he should be on.
Check out the trailer below, and look for Fast Five to punch your brains in theaters on April 29.
- Trailer for Fast & Furious spinoff ‘Hobbs & Shaw’ goes all-in on crazy action
- How does fast charging work? Here’s every single standard compared
- You’ll soon be able to easily find that ‘shrug’ kaomoji in Windows 10
- The fastest cars in the world
- From live VR to the stadium beer line, 5G will revolutionize how we watch sports