When it comes to the Fast and Furious franchise, you expect things to move quickly, and the explosions to be big and satisfying. You also need to give reality a bit of leeway. The films attack your eyeballs with insanity, and while generally not candidates for best adapted screenplay, they offer fun diversions.
The fifth movie in the franchise, Fast Five seems to take what worked with the previous films and forces steroids down its throat, then unleashes it in Rio De Janeiro. The film brings back cast members from each of the previous films, and adds Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson just for good measure.
When a Brazilian businessman crosses Dom and the gang, they lay out a plan to get him back and get rich in the progress. Things are going to plan when a Federal Agent (Johnson) heads to Brazil to bring them in, and finds that he isn’t sure what side he should be on.
Check out the trailer below, and look for Fast Five to punch your brains in theaters on April 29.
- 2018 Ford Mustang: Performance, specs, features, prices
- Fast charge your iPhone even faster with this helpful trick
- Cobalt crisis coming? Apple in direct talks with miners of battery mineral
- Place your burger order with nothing but a smile at a facial-recognition kiosk
- Between the Streams: Tarantino’s R-rated Star Trek, Jurassic World 2 trailer