Attempting to solve today’s Framed for September 5 and need some help?
Happy Labor Day! Today, we honor the labor movement and the contributions of workers in the United States. As a gift to those celebrating, we decided to give you one more hint about today’s movie that features Jack Black…
Did you guess it yet? We have more hints below, so keep reading because they will help you solve today’s Framed.
Check out our Framed guide if you missed yesterday’s movie of the day. Remember, check back daily for more hints and clues for each Framed.
Framed is like Wordle and Heardle, but for movie lovers. Each day, a new movie is picked, and players have the chance to guess the title based on a series of images from the film. If you guess wrong, a new image will be revealed. Players can see up to a maximum of six images. If you can’t guess based on the image, players can skip to the next image by leaving the input blank and clicking submit.
The goal is to name the movie in as few guesses as possible.
- Today’s Framed was released in 2005.
- Today’s Framed was directed by Peter Jackson.
- Today’s Framed stars Andy Serkis and Naomi Watts.
If you’re still stumped, then we’ll step in and provide some assistance. If you want to see the answer to today’s Framed, scroll below.
The answer to today’s Framed is…
- Framed today, October 4: Answer and hints for the movie of the day (Tuesday)
- Heardle today, October 4: Answer, hints, and help for song of the day (Tuesday)
- Framed today, October 3: Answer and hints for the movie of the day (Monday)
- Framed today, September 30: Answer and hints for the movie of the day (Friday)
- Heardle today, September 30: Answer, hints, and help for song of the day (Friday)