Now, let’s get ready to rumble.
How to watch
Date: Sunday, April 3, 2016
Time: 4 p.m. PST / 7 p.m EST; Pre-Event Kickoff Show on USA, 3 p.m. PST / 6 p.m. EST
There are two main ways to watch WrestleMania 32: WWE Network and Pay Per View.
WWE Network is the WWE’s official streaming service. With a $10 monthly subscription, you can watch more than 5,000 hours of WWE content, including all Pay Per View events, all episodes of the WWE’s weekly shows, and WWE-affiliated content such as Steve Austin’s podcast. You can stream WWE Network through your browser or using the WWE App through the devices listed below.
|Apple TV||Android TV and devices|
|iOS devices||Panasonic Life+Screen Smart TVs (2013 models only)|
|Xbox 360||PlayStation 3|
|Xbox One||PlayStation 4|
|Windows 10||Sony TVs|
|Roku||Samsung Smart TVs (2013 and 2014)|
|Sony Internet-connected TVs and Streaming Blu-ray Players||LG Smart TVs|
|Amazon Fire TV||Amazon Kindle Fire|
For those looking to order WrestleMania 32 on Pay Per View, you’ll need to do so through your specific cable provider at a cost of $60. Below is a list of participating cable provides, along with links to purchase the event or contact the provider.
|Bright House Networks||Cox|
|Time Warner Cable||Xfinitiy|
|Suddenlink||Verizon FiOS TV|
What to look for
WrestleMania is the WWE’s biggest event of the year. For the uninitiated, think of it like the Super Bowl of professional wrestling, or even the season finale of a show. All of the major storylines come to a head, with big feud being hashed out, and new status quos being set up. Surprises are always abound.
This year’s WrestleMania is stacked with high-profile matches and appearances, despite several wrestlers being forced to sit out this year’s event — or retire, in the case of fan-favorite Daniel Bryan. Here are some highlights:
- Triple H vs. Roman Reigns (World Title): The notorious Triple H defends his WWE World Heavyweight Championship title from Roman Reigns, who has won and lost the title several times since beginning his solo career in 2014.
- Shane McMahon vs. The Undertaker (Hell in a Cell): Shane McMahon, son of WWE CEO and antagonistic figure, Vince McMahon, returns after a seven-year absence from the ring for a Hell in the Cell match against the Undertaker. This high-stakes match was constructed by Vince McMahon, who will hand over control of the company to Shane if he bests Undertaker, and force the Undertaker to retire from competing at Wrestlemania ever again.
- Dean Ambrose vs. Brock Lesnar (Street fight): Dean Ambrose and Brock Lesnar will go at it in a no-hold-barred street fight-style match. Given Lesnar’s athleticism and UFC experience, and the fact that barbed-wired weapons could likely be employed, many are expecting this match to be the highlight of the night.
- Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch (Diva’s Title): Divas Champion Charlotte will defend her title in a triple threat match against Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks. All three women have spent the last year elevating the women’s division in WWE.
- Chris Jericho vs. AJ Styles: Chris Jericho and AJ Style will have at each other one more time in a feud-fueled grudge match as Styles tries to prove his worth as a new competitor in the WWE.
- Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal: During the undercard, several wrestlers will take part in a massive brawl, the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal. Bring your peanuts for this one.
- Hosted by The Rock: Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson has been confirmed to return to the ring at Wrestlemania 32. However, when or how has yet to be confirmed.
- While not explicitly confirmed, John Cena is rumored to make an appearance, as are Stone Cold Steve Austin and Shawn Michaels. Given that Austin lives in Texas where Wrestlemania 32 is being held, an appearance by him seems believable.
Other, pre-event programming
- To get you pumped for the mayhem, USA is running a marathon of Dwayne Johnson films, including Fast Five, GI Joe: Retribution, and more starting at 11 a.m. PST / 2 p.m. EST Sunday.
- In between the Dwayne Johnson movie blitz, USA will also air a live, one-hour WrestleMania kickoff show at 3 p.m. PST / 6 p.m EST.
- Here’s how you can watch or stream UFC fights live online without cable
- UFC 2020: Schedule, Results, Fighters, Fight Cards, and More
- Tank vs. tankless water heaters
- The most common Xbox One X problems, and how to fix them
- The best music streaming services