And those are some of the least-bizarre elements of the parody trailer.
YouTube user Darren Wallace, who previously gave the world a Disney-fied version of the Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer, managed to pack a lot into his Jurassic World parody, including a brief shot of Sauron’s eye from The Lord of the Rings films, Chris Pratt in a pirate outfit, and various other, seemingly random nuggets of silliness. The video begins with the message “The Following Makes No Sense,” and, well… it certainly lives up to that promise.
The video ends with a version of the Jurassic World title card that features a velociraptor doing a stunt on a motorcycle.
The real Jurassic World (which is not likely to feature any motorcycle-riding velociraptors) hits theaters June 12, 2015.
- The future of Star Wars: All the known movies and TV series coming your way
- ‘Star Wars: Episode IX’: Everything we know so far
- Does ‘Empire’ reign? Is ‘Jedi’ supreme? Ranking all of the Star Wars movies
- Here’s how to watch Star Wars online
- ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’: News, trailers, and everything we know so far