When the first trailer for Star Wars: The Force Awakens was released, quite a few parodies of the preview found their way online shortly thereafter. One of the parody trailer creators has now turned his attention to Jurassic World, and has created a wonderfully weird remix of the footage that features dinosaurs with the head of Jeff Goldblum, a CSI: Miami reference, and velociraptors riding motorcycles.
And those are some of the least-bizarre elements of the parody trailer.
YouTube user Darren Wallace, who previously gave the world a Disney-fied version of the Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer, managed to pack a lot into his Jurassic World parody, including a brief shot of Sauron’s eye from The Lord of the Rings films, Chris Pratt in a pirate outfit, and various other, seemingly random nuggets of silliness. The video begins with the message “The Following Makes No Sense,” and, well… it certainly lives up to that promise.
The video ends with a version of the Jurassic World title card that features a velociraptor doing a stunt on a motorcycle.
The real Jurassic World (which is not likely to feature any motorcycle-riding velociraptors) hits theaters June 12, 2015.
- Everything we know about ‘Star Wars: Episode VIII’
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’: Everything we know about the sequel so far
- Watch all the Super Bowl movie trailers from this year’s game
- ‘Jurassic World’ director Colin Trevorrow will return to helm ‘Jurassic World 3’
- ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’: News, trailers, and everything we know so far