The new teaser is faster-paced than the first, as well as more action-packed. It gives viewers a taste of the high-speed chases (by land, by air, and even by snow), extensive fights scenes, and enormous explosions that are central to every Bond film. We also get a better look at actresses Léa Seydoux and Monica Bellucci, the latest Bond girls, because the spy never saves the day without wooing women with his signature charm and excellent taste in suits.
Both trailers have been especially enigmatic, giving only the smallest hints at the story to come and leaving more questions than they answer. Of course, that’s the point, so it’s safe to say that they’re succeeding in their goal of stoking the fire for audiences ahead of the movie’s premiere.
What we do know is that Spectre will follow Bond on adventure that begins with a cryptic message from his past that makes him start digging into a sinister organization. His investigation will lead him around the world, with his journey stopping in locations as far-flung as Mexico, Austria, Morocco, and Italy. Along the way, he’ll start to question the very lifestyle he’s always pursued, director Sam Mendes previously revealed.
Along with Craig and Mendes, others returning players include Ralph Fiennes as M, Rory Kinnear as Tanner, and Naomie Harris as Moneypenny. Spectre premieres in theaters November 6, 2015.
- It’s official: James Bond 25 pits Daniel Craig against Rami Malek
- Aston Martin will revive James Bond’s DB5 at a price only Goldfinger can afford
- Live out your 007 fantasy with this special edition Aston DBS Superleggera
- James Bond may ditch his V12 Aston Martin for electric power, report says
- Want to see the future of transport? Watch this drone taxi go airborne