Beginning at 2 p.m. Eastern (7 p.m. local time), fans around the world can tune into the musical spectacle across a number of different platforms. Whether you prefer to watch on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, or listen on iHeartRadio, you’ll be able to virtually take part in the action. Indeed, the sheer number of available platforms from which you can listen to the benefit concert sets this performance apart, as does the long roster of musical acts who signed on to participate.
“iHeartRadio stands in solidarity with Manchester and will help spread One Love Manchester’s message of love and support by broadcasting the benefit live across more than 130 Top 40 and Contemporary Pop stations, as well as digitally on iHeartRadio’s Hit Nation,” the online radio platform announced in a statement. “iHeartRadio users can check out the One Love Manchester playlist now featuring an on demand collection of hits by the performers set to take the stage this Sunday.”
The net proceeds from the concert will be donated to The British Red Cross Society, and specifically, the We Love Manchester Emergency Fund. You can donate directly by visiting redcross.org.uk/love, and of course, because this is the 21st century, you can also donate via SMS. You can learn more about that particular process by checking out the British Red Cross’ full terms and conditions.
- Watch Arsenal vs. Manchester United for free with this ESPN+ trial offer
- Move over, IKEA, this British developer is building flat-pack homes
- The 25 best love songs you can stream on Spotify
- FA Cup: Watch Chelsea vs. Manchester United with ESPN Plus 7-day free trial
- Spotify vs. Pandora: Which music streaming service is better for you?