With Apple Music approaching half of Spotify’s subscriber numbers it’s clear that the music-streaming newcomer is going to stick around — this isn’t just some experiment for the Cupertino tech giant. Now, as a response, Spotify is announcing and releasing new features and plans for their competing service in hopes to keep their subscribers from jumping ship, and attract new subscribers who might not fit Apple mold.
In this episode of Explained we take a look at how Spotify has reacted to Apple Music, compare each service’s features and even share a look at what we feel each company should do to stay ahead. We hope this quick and informative video will help you choose which side of the music streaming battle you’d like to stand on.
- Apple Music vs. Spotify: Which service is the streaming king?
- Apple Music is growing fast, but it will be a while before world domination
- Jam out in style with the 25 best playlists on Spotify
- Spotify hit with a $1.6 billion lawsuit over Tom Petty, Neil Young songs
- TWB Podcast: SpaceX triumph, Spotify vs. Apple Music, Apple Watch health