The film is about a woman named Yvonne, who’s juggling life as a wife, mother, and homemaker. The quirky story has her starting a new life inside, of all places, her kitchen refrigerator. (Watch the nine-minute film above, we won’t give anything away.) Based on a story by screenwriter Steven Rowley and directed by Andrew Putschoegl, Jaret Winokur (a Tony Award-winning actress) plays Yvonne.
If you have the means, you can watch the above video in 4K. Besides the film, Samsung also created two complementary videos. One shows the behind-the-scenes of film’s production, while the other – which we are more interested in – shows how the NX1 was used to make the film. (The NX1, which we reviewed last year, is one of our favorite new cameras.) Whether the film is funny or not, we’ll leave that up to you, but it’s always cool to see professional filmmakers utilizing an enthusiast camera to create a film.
- Massive 4K TVs get massive discounts at Best Buy today — save up to $300!
- The best 4K TVs under $500 for 2021
- 4K TV buying guide: Everything you need to know before you go shopping
- Apple TV 4K (2021) review: It’s all about that new Siri remote
- LG C1 OLED 4K HDR TV review: Still carries the torch