Viewing is only available to subscribers, and what each customer can watch depends on the cable TV package subscribed. All told, Comcast is making programs available from 27 cable channels including HBO and Cinemax.
Comcast Corp., which announced its online video plans in July, is the first cable company to offer cable TV content online at no additional charge. The nation’s largest cable TV operator says customers can watch the shows starting Tuesday.
Previously, shows available for free online are generally limited to ones from the over-the-air broadcasters or older movies.
Other subscription-TV operators with similar plans in the works include Time Warner Cable Inc. and Verizon Communications Inc.
- The best VPN services for 2021
- You wont believe how cheap this 65-inch QLED 4K TV is today
- The best movies on Disney+ right now
- The 50 best movies on Netflix right now
- The best shows on Disney+ right now