Measuring just 30mm by 30mm by 35mm, this tiny cube is just barely taller than a quarter, but holds 1500mAh in its tiny body. And given that the Apple Watch runs out of power surprisingly quickly (three hours of talk time and 6.5 hours of music and workout functions, according to Joostcube’s tests), the team knew they needed to create a portable solution.
Available in a myriad of colors (many more than the Apple Watch, that’s for sure), the cube comes complete with a power indicator so that you know how much charge your charger has left, an anti-slip base, and a shock-resistant design, because small doesn’t have to mean delicate, too.
Already, Joostcube has raised over 77 percent of its $10,000 goal by way of its Indiegogo campaign, with 91 backers expressing interest in this pocket-sized power supply. And with 27 days left to go, it seems that this particular cube will have no issues whatsoever achieving its goals.
If you find yourself in great need of this miniature Apple Watch charger, you can get in on the early bird special price of $79 on Indiegogo, or really go big and order them in bulk (because you know everyone else is going to want one of these babies too).
- Apple’s new M2 MacBook Pro can’t handle the heat — should you still buy it?
- Apple may not resurrect the 12-inch MacBook after all
- Apple just gave you a reason to ditch your Mac for an iPad
- This legendary Apple computer might sell for up to $500,000
- Why the ‘real’ Apple M2 might not be ready until 2023