It all started back in February, when a video showcasing his custom-built Millennium Falcon drone went viral. Shortly thereafter, he built a Tie Interceptor drone. Now, he’s back with yet another hard-core creation — an RC Imperial Star Destroyer drone. This dude is on a roll.
Much like his previous Star Wars spacecrafts, Oliver’s Destroyer drone is constructed from a lightweight foam shell that slips onto the chassis of a Prophecy 335 — a carrier drone of the Frenchman’s own design. It’s a completely custom build, but as usual, Oliver C has posted the build instructions for both the drone and the foam shell online, so you can make one yourself if you’re not afraid of a little DIY legwork.
This isn’t likely the last we’ll see of Oliver either. He’s already posted pictures of the next ship he plans to build — the T-47 Airspeeder. You know, the one that Luke used to take out that AT-AT in the Battle of Hoth.
Apparently this guy isn’t going to stop until he’s made a flyable version of every Star Wars ship there is. At this point the only question is which one he’ll make next. The infamous X-Wing Starfighter, perhaps? The Lambda Shuttle? What about Boba Fett’s ship, the Slave I? Our money is on the last, but it’s really anyone’s guess.
- The best war movies on Hulu
- The Book of Boba Fett: Everything we know about The Mandalorian spinoff series
- Andor: What we know about Star Wars’ Rogue One prequel series
- These studios, not Quantic Dream, should make a new Star Wars game
- Everything we know about the Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic remake