On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler and Renee Abousamra of Brandlive discuss the trending tech news of the day, including the first iPod touch update in four years, how Porsche and Ikea incorporate augmented reality into their apps, an upgrade for robotic pets, cyborg botany, and more.
Later, we welcome Dr. Jud Brewer, founder and lead scientist at MindSciences, to talk about how they are using technology and apps to help people overcome their cravings and addictions.
Finally, Fred Plais, chief executive officer of Platform.sh, discusses how to take your developer stacks to the cloud to further automate back-end systems.
- Bluetooth hack compromises Teslas, digital locks, and more
- DuckDuckGo calls out Google privacy update for ‘creepy advertising’
- Apple’s VR headset could get these surprise iOS features
- Update your Mac now to fix vulnerability that gives full access to spying apps
- Intel at CES 2022: New 12th Gen processors, Intel Arc GPU, and more