On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler and Renee Abousamra of Brandlive discuss the trending tech news of the day, including the first iPod touch update in four years, how Porsche and Ikea incorporate augmented reality into their apps, an upgrade for robotic pets, cyborg botany, and more.
Later, we welcome Dr. Jud Brewer, founder and lead scientist at MindSciences, to talk about how they are using technology and apps to help people overcome their cravings and addictions.
Finally, Fred Plais, chief executive officer of Platform.sh, discusses how to take your developer stacks to the cloud to further automate back-end systems.
- Digital Trends Live: 5G iPhones, Fortnite World Cup, Siri is listening, and more
- Digital Trends Live: Google and Amazon call truce, IBM foldable watch, and more
- Digital Trends Live: Google Home is listening, Samsung Note 10 images, and more
- Digital Trends Live: Emoji Day, Apollo 11 broadcast, drone flamethrowers
- Digital Trends Live: Unlocking iPhones, eye-controlled TV remote, and more