Black Friday is over, but many retailers still have great last-minute Black Friday deals as they transition to Cyber Monday deals. During the year it’s usually very difficult to find Philips Hue lights on sale, so take advantage of the deals now. While most retailers get ready for Cyber Monday sales, you can choose from remaining Black Friday deals on Philips Hue products such as the Philips Hue White and Color LED Smart Button Starter Kit, the Philips Hue LED LightStrip Plus, the Philips Hue Play White & Color Ambiance Smart LED Bar Light, and more.
Many Black Friday Philips Hue deals come with complementary product offers and bundles, like Black Friday smart home deals that can help you not just create the lighting situation you want, but control every aspect of your home, from anywhere. It’s really the ultimate peace of mind. But you can’t just sit and wait. To be sure you and yours get the Philips Hue lighting product that could transform your living space, order sooner than later.
Best Black Friday Philips Hue deals
- Philips Hue Geek Squad Certified Refurbished A19 Smart LED Bulb (4-Pack) — $40, was $50
- Philips Hue White Starter Kit, 2 A19 White Bulbs & 1 Hue Hub — $70, was $75
- Philips Hue 2-Pack Premium Smart Light Starter Kit — $110, was $150
- Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance LED Smart Light Bulb Starter Kit — $120, was $160
- Philips Hue Calla White and Color Ambiance Outdoor Pedestal Light Kit — $135, was $150
- Philips Hue White & Color Ambiance LED Starter Kit (Refurbished) — $171, was $190
- Philips Hue White & Color Ambiance Starter Kit with Echo Dot (3rd Gen) — $220, was $230
How to choose Philips Hue Black Friday deals
When it comes to Philips Hue products being discounted, there’s enough out there to blind you. So the question becomes how to select the best one for you. Don’t worry, we’ll show you the way, with our guide to the Best smart lightbulbs for 2020. Right at the top of the pile is the Philips Hue Smart Light Bulb Starter Kit. We love how the starter kit’s super reasonable price gives you four A19 LED smart bulbs that can be warmed or cooled at your discretion, and allow you to connect up to 50 bulbs if you use the Philips Hue Bridge that comes in the kit. You can put your lights on schedules, or simply use the Hue app on your smartphone.
But the Starter Kit is far from your only Philips Hue option. If you’re looking for an incredible on-the-go smart light, there’s the Philips Hue Go, which plugs easily into a wall for reading or working at night, but it’s made to be unplugged and taken with you as a portable, tiny centerpiece. It can last 3 hours on a full charge, and the 300-lumen bulb can last up to 20,000 hours before needing to be replaced. There’s also Philips Hue LED LightStrip Plus which can help you jazz things up, or set the ultimate mood lighting, in your home theater system, or your gaming den. It’s a custom lighting dream.
How much should you spend on Philips Hue smart light Black Friday deals?
As with most products, your needs and your budget should direct how much you spend on Philips Hue smart lights. The first question to answer with Philips Hue lights, however, is whether will you use the lights for illumination only or also for mood-setting and decorative effect. If your purpose for Philips Hue smart light shopping is to illuminate a home or business space with white light, you can figure Black Friday net costs of about $12 to $20 per bulb, depending on the type of bulb or fixture. If you are going to create decorative settings or change colors for various moods, it’s reasonable to pay $20 to $50 per bulb at sale prices. Black Friday deal prices for Philips Hue bulbs tend to be discounted from 15% to 25%, much less than discounts for many other product categories, so keep that in mind when you set out to find the killer deal for Philips Hue lights and lighting.
Are any Black Friday Philips Hue deals too good to be true?
The Black Friday Philips Hue lighting deals are awesome, including deals bundled with other products. You still should do your research for any smart lighting purchase. Retailers use Black Friday both for sales on the newest products and to sell older inventory or clear out overstocked inventory items. You can definitely get super-amazing deals on earlier versions of current products, but you don’t want to be surprised if you thought you were buying the latest model. Also, not every deal is a good deal, for individual products and bundles, so check the prices before assuming they are worth your money. Also, beware of time-pressure tactics like using countdown timers on sales items.
There are loads of excellent deals on Philips Hue lights ready for you to find when you shop all the major websites. Or you can let Digital Trends do the research for you and check out our highlighted Black Friday Philips Hue deals above. We do the same type of screening for smart home deals.
Where to find the best Philips Hue sales
- Amazon Black Friday: Amazon has loads of Black Friday Philips Hue deals, which it now calls Cyber Monday Deals, including our top-rated to the Philips Hue Smart Hub (which works with Alexa Apple HomeKit and Google Assistant)
- Best Buy Black Friday: Best Buy continues its Black Friday deals in a 2-day Cyber Monday sale with 3-Packs of Philips Hue White & Color Ambiance Smart Bulbs, as well as the 65-inch Philips Hue Play Gradient Lightstrip.
- Walmart Black Friday: Walmart isn’t planning out to miss out either, and its Black Friday Last-Chance Philip Hue discounts are falling on the , as well as Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance Smart Lightstrip Extension.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Best cheap Nest Thermostat deals for Mayl 2021
- Best cheap Ring Video Doorbell deals for May 2021
- Best cheap student laptop deals for May 2021
- The best smart light switches for 2021
- 7 things you didn’t know a smart lock could do