Black Friday has come and gone, but Cyber Monday is on the way. The best deals on smart speakers are still hanging around. If you’re looking for a new smart speaker to power up the audio quality of your favorite devices, this is the time to buy. You can find a Google Home Mini for just $25 at Best Buy. The third-generation Echo Dot is on sale for $35 on Amazon right now, too.
With the maelstrom of offers coming tomorrow on Cyber Monday, you can do all of your holiday shopping from the comfort of home. Digital Trends will be monitoring the web and adding the best deals on smart speakers right here.
- Amazon Echo Dot — $22 ($28 off)
- Echo Dot With Clock — $35 ($25 off)
- Echo Dot Kids Edition — $40 ($30 off)
- Google Home Mini — $20 ($30 off)
- Ultimate Ears Boom 2 LE — $70 ($110 off)
- Bose SoundTouch — $100 ($100 off)
- Apple HomePod — $200 ($100 off)
- Amazon Echo 3rd Gen — $60 ($40 off)
- Google Home Max — $200 ($100 off)
- Echo Sub — $110 ($20 off)
- Echo Plus (2nd Gen) — $100 ($50 off)
It’s possible to save even more money if you look for older models of smart speakers, like the second-generation Echo Dots. Google has practically given away the original Google Home Mini since the release of the Nest Home Mini.
There are also deals on speakers from Sonos, Bose, and Polk. Amazon has the first-generation Sonos One smart speaker on sale for $170 for savings of $30. If you’re willing to pick up earlier models of smart speakers instead of the latest versions, you can save even more money without sacrificing too many features.
Almost all of the major smart speaker deals are in full swing, but many are ending today. Amazon has stunning deals on the Echo Plus, which dropped in price to $50 from its original $100. The third-generation Echo is $60, down from its original $100. The new Echo Dot with Clock has a discount of $25 for a final price of $35.
If you’re looking for something more focused on sound than Alexa, the Sonos Beam is down to $300 instead of its normal $400. Best Buy is offering the Bose SoundTouch speaker for $100 off, too. More deals will be available throughout the remainder of the weekend and on Cyber Monday.
- Don’t forget: Cyber Monday is the best time to buy a new SSD
- Get double the length at half the cost on these smart LED strip lights today
- Which security camera should you buy on Black Friday 2021?
- How to know if that Black Friday deal is actually a good one
- MasterClass offers Black Friday buy-one-get-one-free online courses