This year’s Presidents Day Instant Pot sales are upon us. While it’s certainly true that there are Instant Pot deals pretty much year-round, the discounts can be deeper and more models on sale during the traditional focus on home goods and appliances of all types during Presidents’ Day Sales. We scoured the websites of all major online merchants to find their best Presidents Day Instant Pot sales. We’ll continue to monitor sales and update this post as the sale progresses.
Best Presidents Day Instant Pot sales 2021
Should you buy an Instant Pot on Presidents Day?
It’s absolutely a good idea to seek the best Presidents Day Instant Pot sales. There are several compelling reasons we support looking for great instant Pot deals during this sale. The primary reason is that during the annual Presidents Day sales event most product brands in all home goods and appliances categories go into competition mode, which can result in lower prices than you’ll find in averages.
Also, not only is Presidents Day 2021 sale the first big sale of the calendar year, but this year in particular many people are upgrading their homes and the equipment they use in their homes. Most of us spend much more time at home during 2020 than before and at least for the first half or three-quarters of 2021, it will be more of the same. So if we’re going to be stuck in our homes, we naturally want to improve the experience as much as we can. Instant Pots offer so much convenience and time saving for all cooks for the money that buying one or upgrading to a newer model doesn’t dent most budgets.
Also, beginning cooks looking for a boost and a helping hand in the kitchen will find an Instant Pot can help you turn out highly impressive meals.
How to choose an Instant Pot on Presidents Day
If you’re shopping for your first Instant Pot, be prepared for a slight shock when you see how many different models exist – most are also available in two or three different sizes. If you’re still asking, “What is an Instant Pot?” we have you covered with that and we can also point you to a post that names the best Instant Pots for 2021.
- Your purpose for using an Instant Pot — If you want to use an Instant Pot to fill in once in a while when you’re extra busy, your needs are different from someone who uses an Instant Pot on a nightly basis to turn out hefty meals for large families. Some people want to buy Instant Pots to broaden their cooking repertoire while others have a favorite recipe to prepare with an Instant Pot each week — can you say “Carnitas?” If your needs are simple, stick with one of the more popular 6-quart models such as the Instant Pot Duo or Duo Plus. That way you’ll gain the greatest functionality without spending much money
- How many people will you be feeding — Most Instant Pot models are available in 6-quart or 8-quart sizes. The popular 6-quart models are a great size for small families of no more than five people. If you regularly feed six or more, choose an 8-quart model. If it’s just you or you and one other, you can buy some Instant Pot models with 3-quart capacities that are large enough for three adults or a family with two or three small children. Another benefit of the smaller models is they take up less counter space.
- Do you like to experiment and try different functions? — If you just want to use an Instant Pot to make chili or a few basic recipes, an Instant Pot Duo or Viva model will certainly suffice. They can both act as pressure cookers, slow cookers, rice cookers, sauté pans, and warmers. Other models add additional functions such as yogurt making, sous vide cooking, and more. If you’re into exploring the possibilities and expanding your cooking skills, choose one of the higher-end models, they still won’t set you back much, especially with the Presidents Day Instant Pot deals.
- How much do you want to spend? –– Your budget can start as low for a “real” Instant Pot and needn’t go much higher than $150. There are plenty of lookalikes available but when the real deal is so inexpensive, why take a chance to save just $5 or $10?
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Best cheap Instant Pot deals for April 2021
- The best Instant Pots for 2021
- Instant Pot Duo vs. Lux
- Is this Walmart Instant Pot deal too good to be true?
- Which Instant Pot should you buy? All of the models compared