Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood may not quite have the budget that Halo: Reach does with its live action trailers and all, but it is doing what it can to make up for it. Ubisoft has begun to release a series of developer’s diaries, highlighting new gameplay options, hints at the story, and generally just showing off how awesome they think the game will be.
The last developer’s diary showed off some of the recruitment tools that Ezio will have when he begins his bloody path to revenge in the streets of Rome. The new diary continues to expand on the recruitment and training aspect of the game, and shows a few new tricks in Ezio’s arsenal, including hose based combat.
The game is due out on the PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 on November 16 in the U.S., November 18 in Australia, and November 19 in Europe. Check out the diary below, and expect more in the coming months.
- ‘Wonder Woman 1984’: Everything we know so far
- Leaked footage suggests an open-world Harry Potter RPG is on the way
- Asus’ new monitor is 49 inches of high-speed gaming goodness
- There are no custom moves or equippable items in ‘Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’
- Aston Martin’s 1,000-hp Valkyrie will boast the Mona Lisa of the engine world