Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood may not quite have the budget that Halo: Reach does with its live action trailers and all, but it is doing what it can to make up for it. Ubisoft has begun to release a series of developer’s diaries, highlighting new gameplay options, hints at the story, and generally just showing off how awesome they think the game will be.
The last developer’s diary showed off some of the recruitment tools that Ezio will have when he begins his bloody path to revenge in the streets of Rome. The new diary continues to expand on the recruitment and training aspect of the game, and shows a few new tricks in Ezio’s arsenal, including hose based combat.
The game is due out on the PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 on November 16 in the U.S., November 18 in Australia, and November 19 in Europe. Check out the diary below, and expect more in the coming months.
- The 2019 Maserati Levante Trofeo SUV launches in NYC with 590 horsepower
- iPhone X: Here’s everything you need to know about Apple’s best phone yet
- Here’s everything we know so far about ‘Wonder Woman 2’
- Microsoft is reportedly rolling out new Xbox One player avatars in April
- Virtual reality roller coaster ‘The Great Lego Race’ opens in Florida