Nintendo Switch is home to some of the best cooperative games on the market. Whether you’re looking for something fast-paced like Streets of Rage 4 or creative like Minecraft, there’s no shortage of incredible co-op games on Switch. However, finding the best ones can be challenging — thanks to Switch’s gigantic library, you’ll have to wade through thousands of games before stumbling upon the best.
Below you’ll find our list of the best Switch co-op games. This includes recent releases such as TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge, along with games that can be played both competitively and cooperatively, such as Rocket League and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Regardless of which game you pick, you’ll be treated to some of the best co-op gaming the hybrid handheld has to offer.
- The best Nintendo Switch games for 2022
- The best Nintendo Switch games for kids
- The best multiplayer games on Nintendo Switch
- Splatoon 3: release date, trailers, gameplay, and more
- Sony has shipped over 117M PlayStation 4 systems, per final tally
- Splatoon 3 will recieve at least 2 years of support, expansion teased
- Which games support Windows 11 auto HDR?
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3: best accessories for each class