The latest DLC pack for Call of Duty: Ghosts, called Devastation, is set to make its debut for PC and PlayStation consoles on May 8, Activision confirms. The map pack was first released for Xbox platforms on April 3 as part of the publisher’s “first on Xbox” exclusivity deal with Microsoft.
Devastation adds four multiplayer maps to the game, as well as a new chapter for the Extinction survival mode and a new gun, a combo AR/SMG called “The Ripper.” The map pack also features a guest appearance by a Hollywood movie monster, the alien from Predator. You can actually play as the extra-terrestrial beastie by completing a Field Order bonus in Devastation‘s new Ruins map. Call it in and you become the cloaked alien – which plays like one of the vanilla game’s juggernauts – for the length of a single spawn.
You’ll be able to nab the new map pack for $14.99 come May 8, though it’s also included for those that purchased (or purchase) a $49.99 Season Pass, which gives you all of Ghosts DLC – previously released and still to come – for a reduced price.
- ‘State of Decay 2’ spreads its infection to Xbox One and PC this May
- ‘Mario Tennis Aces’ and tons of Switch ports revealed in sudden Nintendo Direct
- ‘Ghost Recon Wildlands’ adds loot boxes, but they won’t affect gameplay
- ‘Borderlands 3’: News, rumors, and everything we know
- The PC version of ‘Final Fantasy XV’ lets you play as Half-Life’s Gordon Freeman